1000 Posts!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty 1000 Posts!!

Post  dexman1349 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Congrats everyone, we've just past the 1000 post mark!! (This is post 1001) cheers

Surprisingly enough, most of them actually dealt with poker!! Suspect
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:52 pm

dexman1349 wrote:Congrats everyone, we've just past the 1000 post mark!! (This is post 1001) Very Happy

Surprisingly enough, most of them actually dealt with poker!! Question
wow lol... I am on multiple forums where I alone have thousands of posts.

Still a milestone!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:57 pm

...and yet, there hasn't been a post over on that other site since February...
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  dexman1349 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:22 pm

This site has only been going since December 22nd. That's 10 1/2 weeks.

We're averaging ~10 posts per week.

If this gets too many more posts, we may have to invite Mr. Masters over to slow things down.... No
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:48 pm

dexman1349 wrote:This site has only been going since December 22nd. That's 10 1/2 weeks.

We're averaging ~100 posts per week.

If this gets too many more posts, we may have to invite Mr. Masters over to slow things down.... No

FYP
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Mondogarage wrote:
dexman1349 wrote:This site has only been going since December 22nd. That's 10 1/2 weeks.

We're averaging ~100 posts per week.

If this gets too many more posts, we may have to invite Mr. Masters over to slow things down.... No

FYP
dexman is an engineer. leave it to him to get the math right!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  dexman1349 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:01 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Mondogarage wrote:
dexman1349 wrote:This site has only been going since December 22nd. That's 10 1/2 weeks.

We're averaging ~100 posts per week.

If this gets too many more posts, we may have to invite Mr. Masters over to slow things down.... No

FYP
dexman is an engineer. leave it to him to get the math right!

No I forgot my calculator out in the car this morning.

IIRC, I posted that I need to get Sklansky's Theory of Poker because I'm always doing math, but not always the right math. lol

edit: with this being the 1015th post over 10.5 weeks = 96.67 posts per week = 13.81 posts per day
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:41 pm

We need more members, but I would rather have a few members that post than have 1,000 who don't. Anyone have any buddies who post on forums that are from Colorado? Invite them!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Nice! Just trying to up the post/day ratio.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Wetdog on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:27 am

dexman1349 wrote: wow lol... I am on multiple forums where I alone have thousands of posts.

Still a milestone!

Brag or beat?
Wetdog
Wetdog

Posts : 98
Join date : 2007-12-25
Age : 69
Location : Circling the drain, dragging everything I can reach with me

http://wetdogpoker.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:31 am

Wetdog wrote:
dexman1349 wrote: wow lol... I am on multiple forums where I alone have thousands of posts.

Still a milestone!

Brag or beat?
I thought about it and this is going under beat for the most part Crying or Very sad
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:31 pm

I've been banned from 2+2 twice now. I consider that more of a brag, than a beat. Surprised
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Mondogarage wrote:I've been banned from 2+2 twice now. I consider that more of a brag, than a beat. Surprised
how the hell do you get kicked from 2+2? Did you speak bad of Brandi and Sklansky's relationship or something?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:40 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Mondogarage wrote:I've been banned from 2+2 twice now. I consider that more of a brag, than a beat. Surprised
how the hell do you get kicked from 2+2? Did you speak bad of Brandi and Sklansky's relationship or something?

No -- what usually happens is, some long running troll in a sports thread or (gulp) OOT starts insulting me for being a "bad poster", or whatever, and I call them out on it, and one of their asslicking mods decides that, since I'm no Wafflecrusher, and I'm old, I must be wrong, and out I go.

It's never related to strategy, or anything like that...
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:42 pm

Mondogarage wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Mondogarage wrote:I've been banned from 2+2 twice now. I consider that more of a brag, than a beat. Surprised
how the hell do you get kicked from 2+2? Did you speak bad of Brandi and Sklansky's relationship or something?

No -- what usually happens is, some long running troll in a sports thread or (gulp) OOT starts insulting me for being a "bad poster", or whatever, and I call them out on it, and one of their asslicking mods decides that, since I'm no Wafflecrusher, and I'm old, I must be wrong, and out I go.

It's never related to strategy, or anything like that...
ghey.


oh and stop being an old bad poster or I am going to ban you.


If you don't fix the old part soon you get the boot.

This goes for Stallion too.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Stallion on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:47 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Mondogarage wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Mondogarage wrote:I've been banned from 2+2 twice now. I consider that more of a brag, than a beat. Surprised
how the hell do you get kicked from 2+2? Did you speak bad of Brandi and Sklansky's relationship or something?

No -- what usually happens is, some long running troll in a sports thread or (gulp) OOT starts insulting me for being a "bad poster", or whatever, and I call them out on it, and one of their asslicking mods decides that, since I'm no Wafflecrusher, and I'm old, I must be wrong, and out I go.

It's never related to strategy, or anything like that...
ghey.


oh and stop being an old bad poster or I am going to ban you.


If you don't fix the old part soon you get the boot.

This goes for Stallion too.

Dude, I'll "blindside" you with my walker...... Laughing
Stallion
Stallion

Posts : 212
Join date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:09 pm

Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
you definetly don't have stallion... He would blindside me with his walker but he would probobly fall and break his hip.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
And by old do you mean like 27?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Stallion on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:11 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
you definetly don't have stallion... He would blindside me with his walker but he would probobly fall and break his hip.

No problem, they can fix that with an outpatient day surgery these days. Cool
Stallion
Stallion

Posts : 212
Join date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Stallion wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
you definetly don't have stallion... He would blindside me with his walker but he would probobly fall and break his hip.

No problem, they can fix that with an outpatient day surgery these days. Cool
Fine... I guess I am fucked the second they design a rascal that can keep up with a V6 Razz
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  dexman1349 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Stallion wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
you definetly don't have stallion... He would blindside me with his walker but he would probobly fall and break his hip.

No problem, they can fix that with an outpatient day surgery these days. Cool
Fine... I guess I am fucked the second they design a rascal that can keep up with a V6 Razz

Keeping up with your V6 is rather easy these days....
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Yup, you (knocks on forehead) shoulda had a V8. lol!
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:38 pm

dexman1349 wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Stallion wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
you definetly don't have stallion... He would blindside me with his walker but he would probobly fall and break his hip.

No problem, they can fix that with an outpatient day surgery these days. Cool
Fine... I guess I am fucked the second they design a rascal that can keep up with a V6 Razz

Keeping up with your V6 is rather easy these days....
Sad
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:Don't be talking about age as I probably have most of you "internet whiz kids" dominated. Speaking of age the old birthday is coming up on Monday. Maybe the wife will let me play some live tournaments this weekend. Laughing

...also, don't forget daylight savings this weekend.
And by old do you mean like 27?
<---- Wishes he was 27.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum