1000 Posts!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:21 pm

dexman1349 wrote:Keeping up with your V6 is rather easy these days....
Harsh! Don't make Danny call the troubleshooter on you!
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 pm

<---- is almost 27.


(years removed from high school, that is.)
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Mondogarage wrote:<---- is almost 27.


(years removed from high school, that is.)
lol smartass! Very Happy Danny, ban this guy would ya. Very Happy
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Scrupboy wrote:
Mondogarage wrote:<---- is almost 27.


(years removed from high school, that is.)
lol smartass! Very Happy Danny, ban this guy would ya. Very Happy
I can't Evil or Very Mad He has been declared a "historic site" or some crap and I will get in trouble if I do Evil or Very Mad
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  dexman1349 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:27 pm

I can't even comment on this one.

<---is 28 Shocked
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  dexman1349 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Scrupboy wrote:
dexman1349 wrote:Keeping up with your V6 is rather easy these days....
Harsh! Don't make Danny call the troubleshooter on you!

I;m not worried, I've been endorsed by "the troubleshooter!" Razz
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Wetdog on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Hah! You young punks. I throw my Depends in your general direction.

<-----------58
Wetdog
Wetdog

Posts : 98
Join date : 2007-12-25
Age : 69
Location : Circling the drain, dragging everything I can reach with me

http://wetdogpoker.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Am I the youngest on my site?

<--- 24
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 pm

PoWdA wrote:I can't Evil or Very Mad He has been declared a "historic site" or some crap and I will get in trouble if I do Evil or Very Mad

Ouch, that cuts deep. At least I'm younger than Wetdog. bounce
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:26 pm

Mondogarage wrote:
PoWdA wrote:I can't Evil or Very Mad He has been declared a "historic site" or some crap and I will get in trouble if I do Evil or Very Mad

Ouch, that cuts deep. At least I'm younger than Wetdog. bounce
Laughing
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Stallion on Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Wetdog wrote:Hah! You young punks. I throw my Depends in your general direction.

<-----------58

The nursing home set you up with internet? NICE!
Stallion
Stallion

Posts : 212
Join date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  idh78 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:39 pm

I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
idh78
idh78

Posts : 455
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 41
Location : on the rail

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Mondogarage on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:28 pm

idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.

Hahah....now I feel better. I may not have much brown left in my hair, but it's still damn near all there!
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

Posts : 546
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Ridin' the shortstack on the bubble

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:30 pm

idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
Is that why you are always wearing a hat?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:39 pm

idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
Asian guy here. Always looks mid 20ish. tongue
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Scrupboy wrote:
idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
Asian guy here. Always look 14. tongue
FYP Razz


(fixed your post)
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Scrupboy on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm

PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:
idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
Asian guy here. Always look 14. tongue
FYP Razz


(fixed your post)
lol! lol!
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Posts : 506
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 45
Location : Lakewood

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  PoWdA on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Scrupboy wrote:
PoWdA wrote:
Scrupboy wrote:
idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
Asian guy here. Always look 14. tongue
FYP Razz


(fixed your post)
lol! lol!
Laughing
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  idh78 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:30 pm

PoWdA wrote:
idh78 wrote:I hit the big 3-0 this summer.....not looking forward to officially becoming "old" although I've had the hairline of a 45 year old for about 7 years now....

at least we are going to Vegas to celebrate the momentus occasion.
Is that why you are always wearing a hat?


I actually just like hats....I don't really care about the hair thing...I'm not really very vain....if I were I would have never let myself get so fat Razz
idh78
idh78

Posts : 455
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 41
Location : on the rail

Back to top Go down

1000 Posts!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Posts!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum