Friday at Crown Lanes?

Go down

Friday at Crown Lanes? Empty Friday at Crown Lanes?

Post  Mondogarage on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:12 pm

I'm calling them right now to get on the list...going to see bands Friday night, and want to donk first. Any other takers? I forget the number, but it's over at Brian's website...come get some, lol.

Wow.

Phone number is 303-936-3471, and I'm already number 30. It's only Wednesday, what gives. But lots of people never show up, and they run 2-3 tables, so hopefully 3 this time.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Friday at Crown Lanes? Empty Re: Friday at Crown Lanes?

Post  dexman1349 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Mondogarage wrote:I'm calling them right now to get on the list...going to see bands Friday night, and want to donk first. Any other takers? I forget the number, but it's over at Brian's website...come get some, lol.

Wow.

Phone number is 303-936-3471, and I'm already number 30. It's only Wednesday, what gives. But lots of people never show up, and they run 2-3 tables, so hopefully 3 this time.

I'd love to join you sometime over there. Unfortunatly I'll be leaving town on Friday afternoon. Keep me posted as to when you plan on playing again...
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 am

Well, I'm signed up for Crown Lanes tonight (#16 on list), but I may be meeting a dude about a potential band, instead, so I won't know if I'm actually showing up until...well, until I actually show up (or not).
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum