Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knight

3 posters

Go down

Dark Knight Empty Dark Knight

Post  Scrupboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:24 am

Saw it on Friday. I think I over-hyped myself up for this movie and therefore was not as thrilled as I should have been. Still, it was a great film! It felt really long as there were some spots that was slow and they could have probably taken out about 30 minutes from the film and it would have moved along just fine. Heath Ledger was great as the joker! The hype for his performance is justified and I hope that he is recognized by award shows next year. The film is really dark, but that also made for a great film in my opinion.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Knight Empty Re: Dark Knight

Post  Steelerz99 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Gotta agree! I saw it the night before it opned and it was damn good and Heath adds the depth that some of the films before have seriously lacked. The only thing I would have changed is the fucking air conditioning in the theater!!!! Damn thing turned off and it was a love fest between sweat and bad breath. Felt like a Tiajuana whore house on coupon night lol!
Steelerz99
Steelerz99

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Scrupboy wrote:Saw it on Friday. I think I over-hyped myself up for this movie and therefore was not as thrilled as I should have been. Still, it was a great film! It felt really long as there were some spots that was slow and they could have probably taken out about 30 minutes from the film and it would have moved along just fine. Heath Ledger was great as the joker! The hype for his performance is justified and I hope that he is recognized by award shows next year. The film is really dark, but that also made for a great film in my opinion.

best villain ever???? I can't really make an argument against....
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down