Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealer's choice home game 8-29

+6
Mondogarage
ak1971
Scrupboy
idh78
korkskrew
dexman1349
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dealer's choice home game 8-29 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dealer's choice home game 8-29

Post  PoWdA Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 am

dexman1349 wrote:I just wanted to thank those of you who showed up and enjoyed a good night of cards.

I'm working on building my own pokertable so we can have a nice place to play in the future. Hope to see you guys at the next one!!

Thanks for having me Keith. Fun as usual. We will have to do it again.

Good luck with the table! Keep me informed on how the build is coming! I have been wanting to build one as well so it would be interesting to see how yours is coming along (pics for the forum, the stages, etc..). Also call Rocky Mountain Gaming. I am pretty sure they have everything you need but the wood. There number is 303.232.1077. Also if you look online you can find free instructions all over the place (unless you wanted to d osome of that engineering stuff). Anyway keep us up on the build, and if I can help (I live a block from Rocky Mountain Gaming, I can drop in and check stuff out if you need), let me know!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3