Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND)

4 posters

Go down

Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND) Empty Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND)

Post  PoWdA Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 pm

GO BRONCOS, FUCK THE RAIDERS.

Question: Since when are there 2 games on Monday night?

8PM?

WTF?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND) Empty Re: Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND)

Post  Stallion Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 pm

They did the same thing last year I think. Just for the first week. It's stupid.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND) Empty Re: Broncos season opener (Monday @ OAKLAND)

Post  Scrupboy Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:58 am

The whole two game thing did take from the whole Monday night football special event. Did anyone else think that the announcing was just horrible? Bring back Madden!

Broncos did look awesome though! I didn't watch any preseason game and haven't been paying too much attention during the off season. It's almost like we have an entirely new roster. At least they kept Stokely and Marshall. I didn't even know who Royal was, but I am now a fan! Go Broncos!
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 pm

Yeah it doesn't get much better than destroying the Raiders on national television. Royal had an incredible game and took good advantage of Marshall being out and should get a lot of play this year. Good for him.

I hate the Monday night double header as well.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudoswede Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm

If there's a team that should be 1-2...

Swiss-cheese defense and an offense that will not be able to keep up this torrid pace.

What's worse is that this is one of the weakest schedules in the league.

Argh.
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudoswede Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 am

Great game yesterday. Glad to see an 0-3 team exposed how overrated the Broncos really are. Laughing

The (fudge)Packers lost, too.

Great Sunday for me.
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down