Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mile High Invite

5 posters

Go down

A Mile High Invite Empty A Mile High Invite

Post  sydsdad Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:34 pm

I've met a lot of you either at Paul's when he's hosted or at my home. Thought it would be a good idea to post our game coming up this Sat Oct 11 in the Roxborough area. We run a good, fun monthly trny....$40 buyin, 30 min blinds with rebuys if you get unlucky and bust out in the first round, 5000 starting chips. NLHM is the game. Cards are in the air at 630pm. The trny normally runs till about midnight and we play cash afterward or if there's enough interest, we've sometimes played a second trny. If you're interested, please visit www.milehighpoker.com or call me at 303-956-2973 (cell).

I know or have met a few of you...a few of you play in our game regularly. We have been getting about 18 on a regular basis and can take up to 26 on three tables. We're always looking to increase membership and look forward to meeting some new players.

Jon Armstrong, Milehighpoker

sydsdad

Back to top Go down

A Mile High Invite Empty Re: A Mile High Invite

Post  PoWdA Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Hey glad to see you are posting this game here. Did you take over at milehighpoker? Anyway I will make this game when I can. I played once. It's pretty fun.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Mile High Invite Empty Milehighpoker

Post  sydsdad Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Paul Kohler and I have taken over milehighpoker....the website will be down at the end of the month for approx 2 weeks during the transition, then it will look very much the same as it always has. We hope to build on our current active players and will continue to host NLHM trny's once a month. As we are still sharing tables and chairs, we host two months at my house, two months at Paul's...and so on.

I'm open to some joint "pimping" of scheduled games on both websites, as has been done in the past, and hope to get to meet more of your members in the games to come!

Please do try to come, when you can. We have a great group of players.

Jon

sydsdad

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Sounds good man. I say "when I can" because I am currently working full time and in school and raising a baby in my free time and Roxborough is not exactly my side of town. I definetly will have to make a game in the upcoming months and posting a game here is always welcome.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 am

For anyone here that hasn't attended the mile high tourney "shame on you".

It really is a good group of players and a fun time every month. (except for when Danny shows up).... Very Happy
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am

Stallion wrote:For anyone here that hasn't attended the mile high tourney "shame on you".

It really is a good group of players and a fun time every month. (except for when Danny shows up).... Very Happy

Or when Bavid deals... Shocked
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:03 pm

dexman1349 wrote:
Stallion wrote:For anyone here that hasn't attended the mile high tourney "shame on you".

Or when Bavid deals... Shocked

I tried to catch that guy on his way out last time to rough him up a bit but he's very sneaky. I couldn't find him.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 am

Given the title of this post I thought there would at least be one joke about Jon inviting us to have sex with him in an airplane....
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Ian, your latent homosexuality has lost it's latency. You're just homosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum