Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine....

3 posters

Go down

I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine.... Empty I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine....

Post  idh78 Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Andy K. (ak1971) will be joining this forum soon, but til he does I will post his bad beat for him.....my details on the hand may be a bit suspect but the overall meat and potatoes is correct.

up the hill at Gates....$2-$5 O8B

he gets dealt AAK2 (how people get starting hands that pretty are beyond me) and raises to $7....5 people see the flop of AKK rainbow he bets $5 and gets 2 callers....turn 9.....he and one other player cap it with him holding the stone dead nuts...river 9....raise back and forth until one of them is all in....other guy shows him 3699 for runner runner quads....after the flop his hand was 0.12% to scoop.

unreal....live poker is so rigged Wink
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine.... Empty Re: I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine....

Post  PoWdA Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:22 pm

that is horriffic man! Does the gates have an O/8 BBJ? If they did I doubt that qualify's but still.. DAMN!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine.... Empty Re: I hate talking about bad beats but since this isn't mine....

Post  Stallion Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:38 pm

That's sick and wrong. Truly a bad beat.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:03 pm

PoWdA wrote:that is horriffic man! Does the gates have an O/8 BBJ? If they did I doubt that qualify's but still.. DAMN!

I don't think anyone has O8B bad beat jackpots do they? anyway I think Gates BB qualifier for Hold Em is quad 5's....
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:24 pm

idh78 wrote:
PoWdA wrote:that is horriffic man! Does the gates have an O/8 BBJ? If they did I doubt that qualify's but still.. DAMN!

I don't think anyone has O8B bad beat jackpots do they? anyway I think Gates BB qualifier for Hold Em is quad 5's....
I think the gilpin has one but I am not totally sure... Either way talk about a sick beat...
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum