Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

+5
Scrupboy
dexman1349
Mondogarage
idh78
PoWdA
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game Empty Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  PoWdA Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:03 pm

When: Feb 9th, cards in the air by 8PM

Where: Keiths (dexman1349) house. Near I-225 and Colfax. (Keith will provide directions when you RSVP)

What:The games being spread are all limit: Hold Em, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, Razz, and 2-7 Triple Draw.

Who: so far: Keith (Dexman1349), Danny (PoWdA), Mondogarage, Jeff, Ian (idh), Paul (**TRICKE1**) 80%

The limits are as follows:

Hold em and Omaha/8b are played $.50/1.00 with a $.25 small blind and $.50 big blind with one bet and 3 raises allowed.

Triple Draw will be played $.25/.50 with a single $.25 blind with one bet and 3 raises allowed. (this should give everyone time to get familier with the game without losing thier shirt)

Stud, Razz, and Stud/8b can be played $.50/1.00 with a $.05 ante, $.25 bring in, and $.50 complete with no double bet allowed (if board pairs) and one bet with 3 raises allowed.

All games are limit, there are no no-limit or pot limit games. No wildcards or other variations (baseball, follow the queen, etc), WSOP sanctioned structured poker only. This is a cash game, NOT a tournament! This is going to be an 8 players max game.* All games are choice. The button will move with the deal (everyone deals) and there will be a seperate "choice button" that will move every 5 hands. When a game is choson that game is spread for 5 hands and then the choice button is moved to the left and a new game is chosen by whoever received the choice button. All games are 1 opening bet and 3 raises. No sitting out entire games because you do not like the game being spread unless you wish to deal for the duration of the game. 30 minute notice needed before leaving, if you do not want to give 30 minutes before you leave you will not be invited back. You may deal for tips (to get back in the game) if your luck and money are gone! BYOB and NO CRYBABIES. Expect to lose anywhere from $20-$50 in this game. To RSVP PM Keith (dexman1349).

This game is meant for people to have fun, learn, and get to know eachother!

Good Luck!

* If Triple Draw is being spread 7 handed the button must sit out. If Triple Draw is being spread 8 handed the button and person the the right of the button (the cut-off) have to sit out that hand.

Last edited by PoWdA on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  PoWdA Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm

I am bumping this. this thread is where you can RSVP.... We definetly have a few more seats to fill!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:15 pm

PoWdA wrote:I am bumping this. this thread is where you can RSVP.... We definetly have a few more seats to fill!

I wish it was on Friday instead of Saturday Sad
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:33 pm

If it were on a Friday, that would probably increase the chance of my attending by 5-fold, since I work downtown. But surely my presence won't be needed to make for a full table anyway.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:25 am

If this game is a for sure go hold a seat for me....I am going to bail on my NLHE tourney that night....

NL Hold Em tournies are becoming very very boring to me......probably going to start only playing one a month.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:41 pm

idh78 wrote:If this game is a for sure go hold a seat for me....I am going to bail on my NLHE tourney that night....

NL Hold Em tournies are becoming very very boring to me......probably going to start only playing one a month.
added Very Happy
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:17 pm

idh78 wrote:If this game is a for sure go hold a seat for me....I am going to bail on my NLHE tourney that night.....

Bonus! Need 3 more (plus one more if Mondo decides not to make it). Very Happy

idh78 wrote:NL Hold Em tournies are becoming very very boring to me......probably going to start only playing one a month.

I've only been playing tourneys for about 2 years now and they have definately gotten boring. I've been restricting myself to 2-7 TD and HORSE lately, but will play a little NLHE.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 pm

by the way I have chips/cards if needed.....and a table but no way to get it there.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:36 pm

idh78 wrote:by the way I have chips/cards if needed.....and a table but no way to get it there.

Bring them just in-case, but we *should* be covered.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:29 pm

idh78 wrote:by the way I have chips/cards if needed.....and a table but no way to get it there.
I reall yliked those chips... Bring em...
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:02 am

3 open seats guys!!! This game is next friday! Who is in?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

isnt it saturday?
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:13 pm

idh78 wrote:isnt it saturday?
Why the hell did I say friday? Yes.. It is Saturday. I am just a dipshit.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:20 pm

Loomis, Scrupboy, Wetdog, kkravec, any of you guys interested in playing. There are still 3 seats. Remember this is a "learning" night so the buy-in and money on the table will remain relatively low.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:40 pm

dexman1349 wrote:Loomis, Scrupboy, Wetdog, kkravec, any of you guys interested in playing. There are still 3 seats. Remember this is a "learning" night so the buy-in and money on the table will remain relatively low.
Sorry guys, I won't be there.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:08 pm

dexman1349 wrote:Loomis, Scrupboy, Wetdog, kkravec, any of you guys interested in playing. There are still 3 seats. Remember this is a "learning" night so the buy-in and money on the table will remain relatively low.

We can't make it this time... Keith was in a car accident and has been in bed for 3 weeks now. Hopefully he'll be better for the next one, 'cause I know we're both interested in learning new games.
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:15 pm

kkravec wrote:

We can't make it this time... Keith was in a car accident and has been in bed for 3 weeks now. Hopefully he'll be better for the next one, 'cause I know we're both interested in learning new games.

I don't recall being in an accident.... Oh wait, multiple Keith's. Something that doesn't happen very often. Very Happy I wish a speedy recovery for him.

I promise I will work to get this on a Friday for future events. I just had to push to Saturday because of my babysitting arrangements.]

Danny, would these guys be interested: Brent in Aurora or that guy from Blondies that you used to work with (Johnny, joe? I can't remember his name) the one who hosted that last home game posted on Denverpoker.com down in southern Aurora around Christmas. I have no way of getting ahold of them due to my Denverpoker.com ban.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wetdog Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:15 am

Between my regular Friday night game and needing to take the wife out this weekend, It's not possible for me this time.

I think it was Brent who had the game in December.
Wetdog
Wetdog

Location : Circling the drain, dragging everything I can reach with me

http://wetdogpoker.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:53 pm

I'd love to guys, but I burned up my poker night out for the month on Saturday. I'm definitely interested in mixed games though, NLHE gets boring after a while.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Keith you mean Jimmy? I am almost positive he only plays NL Hold em. I also have lsot his number. I have a guy who said he may be able to make it.. I will call him. I will also send out a text to some players I think might be interested. I think we will be fine but obviously anyonw from this site gets first dibs on the seats (that is before they fill).
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:31 pm

PoWdA wrote:Keith you mean Jimmy? I am almost positive he only plays NL Hold em. I also have lsot his number. I have a guy who said he may be able to make it.. I will call him. I will also send out a text to some players I think might be interested. I think we will be fine but obviously anyonw from this site gets first dibs on the seats (that is before they fill).

Yeah, Jimmy. That's it. I wasn't sure if he played mixed games or not. I think there were a few guys at his game that might play. It's worth a call at least.

Thanks everyone else for responding. It's a bummer if you can't make it, but we will definately post up the next game when we figure out when/where.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChampSampson Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Damn, this sounds fun as hell! problem: probably snowboarding Vail on Sat, leaving early Sunday for St Louis (business). Its a sqeeze, let me see what I can work out...

ChampSampson

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:25 pm

ChampSampson wrote:Damn, this sounds fun as hell! problem: probably snowboarding Vail on Sat, leaving early Sunday for St Louis (business). Its a sqeeze, let me see what I can work out...
Make it happen.. Do it.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:36 pm

ChampSampson wrote:Damn, this sounds fun as hell! problem: probably snowboarding Vail on Sat, leaving early Sunday for St Louis (business). Its a sqeeze, let me see what I can work out...

Make it a short day at vail, sleep on the plane on Sunday. Done, plenty of time Very Happy
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:38 pm

Okay Keith I have a buddy Paul who might make it. Sharkscope **TRICKE1** . Anyway I told him to join up here. Hopefully he does. Either way he might be in.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next