Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  ChampSampson on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:39 pm

How many people are there?

ChampSampson

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  dexman1349 on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:53 pm

ChampSampson wrote:How many people are there?

I know there are 4 confirmed with a few more possible. The possible people are all through Danny. He would know better on them.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  idh78 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:38 pm

I'm really hoping we can get a full table for this...
idh78
idh78

Posts : 455
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 41
Location : on the rail

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  dexman1349 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:45 pm

idh78 wrote:I'm really hoping we can get a full table for this...

Danny seems confident we will have at least 6. I know he's trying to get ahold of a few more and I haven't heard about what has transpired from that.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  idh78 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:54 pm

I tried to get a couple, but had no success....most of the people I know are already playing in a $40 NLHE tourney that night...
idh78
idh78

Posts : 455
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 41
Location : on the rail

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  PoWdA on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:30 pm

idh78 wrote:I tried to get a couple, but had no success....most of the people I know are already playing in a $40 NLHE tourney that night...
Donkeys Rolling Eyes
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  dexman1349 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:02 am

I sent out PM's with directions to my house to danny and ian. Not sure if they went through, or if anyone else needs them let me know.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  PoWdA on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:17 pm

dexman1349 wrote:I sent out PM's with directions to my house to danny and ian. Not sure if they went through, or if anyone else needs them let me know.
I think my buddy paul (**TRICKE1**) is going to play. he said 80% sure. The other 20% of the time he is going out with some chick he hasn't talked to in a week so lets bump that to about 98.7% chance he is gonna make it.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  idh78 on Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 pm

bad news guys.....I'm not going to make it out tonight.... Crying or Very sad

Some dumbass stayed out drinking until 4AM last night No .....I feel like shit....and am in the doghouse as well
idh78
idh78

Posts : 455
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 41
Location : on the rail

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  PoWdA on Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:14 am

Hey Keith thanks for having us over man! Tons of fun! We are gonig to have to do that again some time!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 36
Location : Probobly out of position

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  dexman1349 on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:20 pm

PoWdA wrote:Hey Keith thanks for having us over man! Tons of fun! We are gonig to have to do that again some time!

Thanks man. Yeah we're definately going to do it again. Hopefully we can get more people out so my losses can be spread out a little more
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Posts : 481
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Not at a Poker table :(

Back to top Go down

Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Feb 9th Mixed Cash Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum