So what did everyone get for christmas?

Go down

So what did everyone get for christmas? Empty So what did everyone get for christmas?

Post  PoWdA on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:39 am

I got a little remote controlled helicopter I can fly around in my house. Best gift ever.

I also got:

- pajamas
- underwear
- cologne and body wash
- some clothes I am going to return
- Office Space DVD (awesome)
- and other randomshit that will probobly just sit somehwere until Emily does something with it.

Brag - I didn't get any p0ker related clothes. In years past I have, and I hated it.

Brag - I have like 5 $20 borders gift cards left over. I went in and bought $200 worth figuring I would give them to people but Emily bought all sorts of shit for everyone she told me not to give them to certain people as the gifts wre from both of us and she didn't want to give them so much they that they felt like they had to get us more stuff. Awesome.

Brag - I ate prime rib until I passed out last night.

Yesterday was pretty good. I am not big on getting gifts but the gifts I gave out went over very well. Everyone else?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So what did everyone get for christmas? Empty Re: So what did everyone get for christmas?

Post  Mondogarage on Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:14 pm

Hmm...what did I get for Xmas?

I got full on Cornish game hens until food coma set in Sleep

Oh yeah, I got some nice new clothes for work, a Vinny Castially-autographed ball, the Brit Box boxed set from Rhino (essentiall if you dug British guitar pop from the 80s-90s), 30 Rock season one on DVD and bought the wife and I a high-def DVD player and a wireless printer.

Had an awsome Christmas, actually, though played almost zero poker (and zero poker-related presents)

Oh yeah, and my favorite Xmas present this year is this:

So what did everyone get for christmas? Marshmallow

I kid you not.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

So what did everyone get for christmas? Empty Re: So what did everyone get for christmas?

Post  dexman1349 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:26 pm

I too got one of those mini helicopters. Can't fly it very often, because my 2 yr old doesn't quite have the most delicate of hands when it comes to toys...

I also got:
2 bluetooth accessories for my phone, an ear bud and stereo headphones to go with my Palm Centro
a few other miscellaneous things (clothes, hunting supplies, fish tank supplies, etc)

But the coolest thing was that my wife got a Wii for her birthday 2 weeks ago. So, she got a few games to go with it for xmas.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA on Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Yeah we are getting (we tried to get it before christmas but they wre sold out) a Wii for my girlfriends neice and nephew. I bought one for my buddies wedding gift a while back and they loved it. the Wii is tons of fun.

Also I had a few extra borders gift cards so I went to the store and bought a few books. Zen and the Art of Poker and Omaha Hi-Low Poker by Cappeletti. Two books I have read parts of but I have been needing to add to my collection for some time now.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum