Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracking Software

3 posters

Go down

Tracking Software Empty Tracking Software

Post  kkravec Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:55 am

Does anyone use tracking software for any games. I know there are products like Poker Office and Poker Tracker. I know that Office is only good for HE and Tracker has released it's 3rd generation for HE and has first generations for Omaha and Stud. Other software products are PokerWeapon, products that calculate based on the Hutchison point system for Omaha Hi and Hi/Lo.

I have Office and sometimes find it useful with enough data on a player but just wondering if others use it or other products that they would recommend. I feel using the software allows me to play more tables without having to pay close attention to each person, the software will tell which players are super tight and which ones never fold a hand. Just looking for others experience if any with any software.
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Tracking Software Empty Re: Tracking Software

Post  Stallion Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 am

I use PokerTracker and Poker Ace HUD. I find it helpful when multitabling cash games. It's occassionally useful in sng's if you're running in to the same players over and over again.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:35 pm

I used to use pockertracker but you have to pay for each different version and I switch games to much to pick one. I jsut don't play enough stritcly hold em for it to be worth it. If they made multiple game tracking software I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have also seen the HUD Stallion is talking about and it looks pretty sweet. Once again I would use it if I ever sat hold em.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down