Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's a longshot....

3 posters

Go down

it's a longshot.... Empty it's a longshot....

Post  PoWdA Tue May 27, 2008 2:33 pm

...but does anyone here play on Carbon Poker? Just wondering. I want to transfer some money to the site and I figured a transfer from another player is going to be easier then jumping through loopholes. I also considered that anyone here who is playing online is probobly broke but figured it was worth a shot.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

it's a longshot.... Empty Re: it's a longshot....

Post  dexman1349 Tue May 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Sorry, the only money I have online is on Pokerstars and on Ultimate Bet. Yes I know that UB is a crap site, but all of the money I have on there is free, and I just donk around with it (so far my BR is up 20%).

I also doubt I would even come close to having enough to transfer for your liking (between the two sites I have ~$50)
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Tue May 27, 2008 3:02 pm

I haven't played online for a while now. I blew through my money I left on PS and haven't reloaded. The last time I played live was over three weeks ago. Bar poker is starting to sound appealing now! I'm still Gold Star VIP on PS and have the 100k and 20k freeroll to play this Saturday. It's all good as I needed a break anyway.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum