Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars!

+4
dexman1349
Mondogarage
JRLoomis
PoWdA
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars! Empty Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars!

Post  PoWdA Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:31 pm

Hey guys! There is going to be an official PokerInColorado tourney on Pokerstars on the last Sunday of January (and possibly every month if it goes well). Part of the aim of this tourney is to get more Colorado players to find the site. The Buy-in is $5.50 and the game is NL Hold Em. You can find the tournament in the Pokerstars private tourney lobby. For now if you want the password PM me. Those here are obviously invited, if you are a new member you must first register and then PM me and it is appreciated if you take some time to contribute to the forum although it is not required! I am just trying to gather Colorado players here so we can all chat and hopefully get some games together and learn from eachother!

Good Luck All!

Last edited by PoWdA on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars! Empty Re: Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars!

Post  JRLoomis Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:44 am

in

JRLoomis

Back to top Go down

Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars! Empty Re: Official PokerInColorado Private Tourney On Pokerstars!

Post  Mondogarage Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:46 pm

most likely out.

Would be in, but I'll be flying back from the east coast, and will mostly likely not have net access while the tourney's going on.

However, I will definitely play this when I can.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:51 pm

Thats cool mondo. PM me if anything changes though.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Well, have you set a time for it yet? I ask in total ignorance, since my flight itinerary is on my home PC. That said, I'm pretty certain I wouldn't be landing until 7-8pm, and still have to drive home, and all that jazz. I love the concept, though. And the buy-in, since I'm totally microballin' my online roll. It's so small, it's not even a roll -- more of a petit four.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:15 pm

LOL.. I have it set on the 27th @ 11 AM. I honestly just kinda picked a random time on sunday and now I can't change it.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:57 pm

Bump... If you don't have stars money and I will be seeing you in person sometime (keith) I can ship you the money to play. So who is in? So far I am the only one signed up. THe PW is BRONCOS
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 pm

PoWdA wrote:Bump... If you don't have stars money and I will be seeing you in person sometime (keith) I can ship you the money to play. So who is in? So far I am the only one signed up. THe PW is BRONCOS

I'm available to play. I just need the money online.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:54 am

have you posted this on denverpoker, milehighpoker, etc?
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:54 pm

idh78 wrote:have you posted this on denverpoker, milehighpoker, etc?
No.. I am banned from denverpoker.com (I think) but if you wanted to that would be awesome! If you (or anyone) post this on Denverpoker.com or milehighpoker.com make sure they know they have to come here to get the password.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:38 pm

I posted it to Denverpoker.com

I don't have an account with milehighpoker.com, so someone else would need to do that.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:06 pm

I'll try to make it guys, but you know this buyin would account for 11.45% of my bankroll! Might be a little too high for me right now.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:22 pm

Scrupboy wrote:I'll try to make it guys, but you know this buyin would account for 11.45% of my bankroll! Might be a little too high for me right now.

Even if you lost, you would still end up with over $52 compared to the $0.60 you started with.... Just sayin' Very Happy

Besides it would be fun to play with alot of you guys who all talk a good game, but have yet to demonstrate it. lol!
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:35 pm

[quote="dexman1349"]
Scrupboy wrote:

Besides it would be fun to play with alot of you guys who all talk a good game, but have yet to demonstrate it. lol!

I do niether of the two thank you very much Very Happy
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:59 pm

dexman1349 wrote:Even if you lost, you would still end up with over $52 compared to the $0.60 you started with.... Just sayin' Very Happy
Bankroll Management my friend, Bankroll Management.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 pm

idh78 wrote:
dexman1349 wrote:Besides it would be fun to play with alot of you guys who all talk a good game, but have yet to demonstrate it. lol!

I do niether of the two thank you very much Very Happy

It would still be a good time. I think if we could get a full table (8-10 players), we could really enjoy ourselves.

Scrupboy wrote:
dexman1349 wrote:Even if you lost, you would still end up with over $52 compared to the $0.60 you started with.... Just sayin' Very Happy
Bankroll Management my friend, Bankroll Management.

I know, I know, just trying to throw a little perspective out there. Very Happy
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Scrupboy wrote:Bankroll Management my friend, Bankroll Management.

WTF is that???? Cool
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Razz Razz Razz You guys make me laugh! cheers
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Back to top Go down

Post  ak1971 Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Is there anyway to transfer money from FTP to Stars?
ak1971
ak1971

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm pretty sure there is not. Internal transfers are okay, but anything else has to go through a third party such as credit card, bank, etc. Sad
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:26 pm

ak1971 wrote:Is there anyway to transfer money from FTP to Stars?
If you transfer to me on FTP I will ship the same amount to your stars account. I think minimum is $10. If you want you can ship to PhishW_chipZ on ftp and give me your stars nick here i awill ship you the same amount.. I can do anyhting up to $50.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm registered. Look forward to winning everyones money on Sunday. Very Happy
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:52 pm

what is the min deposit on stars? also what methods do they use...can I do an electronic check like on bodog?
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:53 pm

ak1971 wrote:Is there anyway to transfer money from FTP to Stars?

can you transfer him $11 and I'll pay you next time I see you?
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:54 pm

idh78 wrote:what is the min deposit on stars? also what methods do they use...can I do an electronic check like on bodog?
I think e checks are the way to go.. I have not deposited in a long long time though...
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum