Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate people (tl;dr)

+3
Mondogarage
idh78
PoWdA
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I hate people (tl;dr) - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate people (tl;dr)

Post  Scrupboy Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:06 am

At least the police handled the situation. While reading, I was afraid you were going to say something like the cops gave him another warning or there is nothing we can do without proof. Glad to hear that this idiot is in jail. What a dumb ass!
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:35 am

Scrupboy wrote:At least the police handled the situation. While reading, I was afraid you were going to say something like the cops gave him another warning or there is nothing we can do without proof. Glad to hear that this idiot is in jail. What a dumb ass!
They did give him another warning at first, but once they left he started yelling at me again, I called them again, he ended up in jail. I think he is back now which sucks but hopefully even his dumbass will chill out now (doubtfull).
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  grasshopp3r Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Fireworks will be on sale Saturday.

bom

grasshopp3r

Back to top Go down

I hate people (tl;dr) - Page 2 Empty my neigbor is an idiot

Post  PoWdA Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:37 pm

so he cranks his music all day today. I call the police because he threatened me and went to jail for harrassment the last time there was a problem so I call the cops to file a noise complaint (as I had to on 9/11 because he was blaring it @ midnight).

Anyway the cop shows up and calls from out front as he can hear the music but wants to hear it from inside. He comes in and says "this is really really ridiculous." He also sees how I have my son sleeping on the couch instead of his room because it was so loud in his room.

He knocks on my neigbors door and my neigbor starts arguing with him. He calms him down, tells him not to ever have his music up that loud again and leaves. Before even getting around the block the cop calls me and says "I told him not to have his music up anymore, I am trying my hardest not to be an ass to this guy because he is such an ass to me." At this time my doorbell rings and it is my neigbor, I tell the cop "he is at my door right now" and he says "ok". I look outside and he pulled up in about 2 seconds, gets out of his car and yells at my neigbor to back away from the door. (he had backed his car up about half a block so we couldn't see him expecting this to happen)

Long story short, my neigbor didn't get his stupid ass arrested like last time but he did get a summons to appear in court (when the cop came in my house he said he needed to have good evidence for the judge and definetly got more than enough) and the cops literally walked into his house and came out with his stereo. They rang my doorbell and said "he will have his day in court, until then we are confiscating his stereo because that noise was ridiculous."

Brag: my dumbass neigbor can't rattle my walls anymore.

Beat: I still live next door to the asshole.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:07 am

Wow! I thought this dumbass learned his lesson when he went to jail. Sounds like the state has enough evidence to finally get something done here and protect your family. Hope all works out well.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2