Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres)

2 posters

Go down

Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres) Empty Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres)

Post  pseudoswede Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:55 pm

First time my in-laws are visiting in the summer (they usually come in the winter or spring), so I figured I might as well take them to a baseball game.

Looking for 4-6 tickets somewhat behind home plate (because I figured it would be easiest to explain the game from that vantage point) for any weekday home game between June 17-30. Ideally under $30/ticket (field or club-level).

If you or you know anyone, please let me know.

Last edited by pseudoswede on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres) Empty Re: Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres)

Post  dexman1349 Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:07 pm

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but I know King Soopers is always running a $10 ticket special after spending a certain amount on groceries (I always get the little coupons at the bottom of my receipts). Those tickets are typically lower level along the 3rd base foul line near the foul pole. The view is actually pretty good and I have gone there several times. Just an idea.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres) Empty Re: Looking for 3-4 Rockies tickets (June 30 vs Padres)

Post  pseudoswede Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 pm

That'll be my last resort option.

I guess I'm spoiled. A few weeks ago, a buddy and I went to the Rox/Cards game. 15 rows behind the Cards' on-deck circle for $26 each.
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudoswede Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:26 pm

It'll be a guy's night out kind of thing now.

Decided that I didn't want to be around anyone associated with Cleveland, nor annoying New Yorkers.

I figured an intra-division game would probably yield the best possibilities of finding cheap tickets.
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down