Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Intoduce yourselves here!

+6
Scrupboy
pseudoswede
CardJunkie
dexman1349
ChampSampson
PoWdA
10 posters

Go down

Welcome! Intoduce yourselves here! Empty Welcome! Intoduce yourselves here!

Post  PoWdA Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:21 pm

For anyone new to the site thank you for joining! Tell us a little about yourself, where you are from, what games you play, where you play etc... Also don't forget to add your online screen names to the list of screen names in the online poker section, tell us about your big wins in the brags section, and let us know of any home games in the home games section!

Welcome to the site!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Intoduce yourselves here! Empty Re: Welcome! Intoduce yourselves here!

Post  PoWdA Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Good to see you made it Champ!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChampSampson Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Thanks!

Last edited by ChampSampson on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ChampSampson

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Good to see you man.I havn't been on CP for a while, mostly here and +1 (67soooooted's sworn enemy right?). Anyway good to see you made it, make yourself at home. We have a forum online tourney tomorrow (I already told you about that) and if you check the calendar on the 9th there is a home game that I think is going to be pretty fun(unless you are a total, won't look outside the box, no talent hold em only donkey that is Very Happy ).
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChampSampson Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:07 pm

PoWdA wrote:(unless you are a total, won't look outside the box, no talent hold em only donkey that is Very Happy ).

I play a lot of mix games outside of Schmoldem.

ChampSampson

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:10 pm

ChampSampson wrote:
PoWdA wrote:(unless you are a total, won't look outside the box, no talent hold em only donkey that is Very Happy ).

I play a lot of mix games outside of Schmoldem.
Good to hear Very Happy
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Can we look forward to your attendance on the 9th? Very Happy

If you want more info on it, look at the announcement under the home games section!!
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CardJunkie Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Hello everyone, thanks for the invite Danny.

My name is Dirk, I just moved back to Denver about 2 months ago. Like most here, I love playing poker, I got into Hold 'em about 5 years ago. I've just started learning some of the other games but I still got a long way to go on the finer points and strategies. I play online mainly at Poker Stars but I prefer playing in a live game. I make the drive up to Blackhawk sometimes, but I'd rather play in a no limit cash game. I'm always on the lookout for a high action game here in town.

That's about all I can think of for now.
CardJunkie
CardJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Dirk good to see you made it man (this is Danny by the way). Make some posts man! Get to know everyone here, post about hands, whatever. I will PM you about that game I was telling you about in a minute too Wink Good to see you made it Very Happy And feel free to invite any of your poker buddie to the site as well!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Welcome aboard Dirk. Look around and feel free to add your thoughts to the board.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudoswede Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 am

Hi. I'm Lawrence.

Most of you know me from denverpoker.com, and I was wondering why that site was dead. Now that I'm here, you're going to have to start up a new forum to hide from me! Laughing

Those that have met me know I look exactly like a guy born and raised in Kentucky (complete with can of Skoal) and is fluent in Swedish (because I'm married to one).

I haven't played any real poker since ... um, that last time my buddies and I went to Paul's place one snowy night. That's right, in December '07. Before that, it was Blackhawk in April '07. With a wife and two small kids ... and a job that works me to death ... and going to graduate school, I have had very little time to play. Nonetheless, I've met some cool people through these forums, and I like to just hang out and post stuff.

Besides poker, I also golf and ski. I haven't golfed in over 18 months, but I still can probably go out and shoot in the low/mid-80's if I could ever find 5 hours to spare. I also love the pursuit of trivial knowledge, and I occasionally head out to Old Chicago's at Broadway/470 to play Trivia Face-Off on Thursday nights.

I live near Parker, so I'm glad that when I do go out for a night of bar poker, it's with someone else other than DPT.

One of these days, I'll make it back to the Paul/Jon poker circuit as well as hit up some bar poker every once in a while. I may even be able to make the drive to Blackhawk. One of these days...
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 am

Welcome to the site man! Look around, mingle... I am sure you recognize most here... Anyway welcome aboard! Glad to se you made it.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:40 am

Welcome aboard pseudo. Long time no see. Last time I checked (about 2 months ago) I was still banned at denverpoker.com for posting about an online tourney Danny (PoWdA) was putting together. I think you will be pleasantly surprised to see how much more poker is discussed here than at denverpoker.com. There's only 21 of us here now, but we have managed to put together almost 1500 posts since December.

We have all been working on trying to get a monthly cash game / tourney set-up with all of the members here since we all know each other fairly well. Last month Danny hosted a low stakes dealer's choice Horse game that was fun. I haven't seen anything so far for this month, but I would expecet to see something within the next few weeks. You are always welcome.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 am

Hey Pseudo,

Welcome to the site. Hardly recognize you without the robot image. I've always enjoyed your input at DP when it was somewhat happenin over there and I really enjoyed the tournament percentages that you put together over there. Looking forward to your input.
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  durrr Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:39 am

Hello all,
Sorry if this is brief, I play poker a lot and would like to talk about poker and play poker with people who live in the same area. I primarily play low limit horse on stars. Hopefully i can elaborate in further posts.

durrr

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:06 pm

durrr wrote:Hello all,
Sorry if this is brief, I play poker a lot and would like to talk about poker and play poker with people who live in the same area. I primarily play low limit horse on stars. Hopefully i can elaborate in further posts.

Are you in fact a homosexual? (of course I am referring to the real durrr) Laughing
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Welcome to the site durr. Also, if this is Tom Dwan, thank you for busting Phil in the HU championship.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ak1971 Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm

idh78 wrote:

Are you in fact a homosexual? (of course I am referring to the real durrr) Laughing

I rest my case..(every thread turning into potential ass play) Shocked
ak1971
ak1971

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:13 am

ak1971 wrote:
idh78 wrote:

I rest my case..(every thread turning into potential ass play) Shocked

that kid is gayer than a tulip on Sunday....pretty darn good player, but a huge dork.....if you are watching poker after dark this week, I don't see how you could argue.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  durrr Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 am

Yes I am a big gay vampire

durrr

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:24 pm

durrr wrote:Yes I am a big gay vampire
good point he does look pretty freakish with that black hair and pasty white skin
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Wetdog Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:17 pm

I guess I never introduced myself. My name's Randy. I live in Westminster. I've played live with Ian and Lawrence, so you guys know what a suckout king I could be. I sometimes play HORSE online, but mostly I do NL tourneys in the $2-5 range. I try to do a few MTTs a week, but mostly I do 9 and 18 man SNGs because I don't usually start play until after 9 or 10 PM. My most recent brag was winning $236 in a MTT HORSE donkament about a week or 2 ago. I post on 2+2 also, mostly in the Micro Limit Holdem forum, occasionally in Stud, ATF, sometimes NVG and TV. I do very little strategy posting there since it's usually the same stuff over and over. Up the hill doesn't have much appeal to me because of the bingo factor. I could play some tourneys I suppose. My wife is a huge slot degen so we can get rooms and meals comped. I guess I just don't have the gambool to play $60-100 tourneys there when I can play at home in my skivvies and light up whenever I like and always have a cold one next to me within 15 seconds. I do play some bar donker with Aces and Eights. It's a pretty fun group. A couple of weeks ago I played some at Sweetwater Station (100th & Wadsworth). They run their own league there, but with a pitcher of beer (Shock Top - a poor Blue Moon clone made by Bud) going for $12, I'm not going back there. Not when I can get the same thing at Time Out (88th & Sheridan) for $6.

Since it's getting close to the first anniversary of this place, dontcha think we should have a first annual PICament on Stars or Tilt? Maybe during the holidays?

Enough of my stream of conscientiousness rambling. Game on!
Wetdog
Wetdog

Location : Circling the drain, dragging everything I can reach with me

http://wetdogpoker.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Well thanks for the intr wetdog, even though you have been here nearly a year yourself Laughing I used to post on 2+2 a little but traffic there is just so insanely fast, I can't even keep up. We do need to have a tourney and you need to make a home game sometime!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum