Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busted by FTP!!!

5 posters

Go down

Busted by FTP!!! Empty Busted by FTP!!!

Post  kkravec Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 pm

I got run out the other day and was sooo pissed (guy called my all in on a gut shot and hit). So I sharkscoped the guys and saw that he was down $1,987! Playing $3 to $10 tourneys. I wrote it in the chat area that he was down that much and someone complained to FTP ( I saw that in the chat as well and knew it was coming)... I got this email today:

Hello,

It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chat
privileges by referencing a player?s game statistics (net losses) at the
tables.

Information regarding the buy-in and final standings of tournaments
hosted on Full Tilt Poker is publicly available, and it is not against
our site rules to collect this information for your own reference.

However, it is unsportsmanlike and unethical to use this information to
provoke another player by publicly stating their poker statistics at the
tables. This applies to all player-specific information contained on any
external website or database.

A copy of your offending chat is shown below:

donkeybuster318 (Observer): almost TWO thousand dollars!!!

Such action is in direct violation to Rule #1 on Full Tilt Poker?s site
rules page: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/siteRules.php

Here is Rule #1 for your convenience: "1. Sportsmanlike conduct is
expected of all users."

This email is a one-time warning for your unsportsmanlike behavior. Any
future infractions of this nature will result of the suspension of your
chat privileges.

We appreciate your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can
assist you with, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Doug
Operations Manager
Full Tilt Poker Support

Just wanted you all to know what to expect if you show any unsportsmanlike behavior on FTP. Laughing
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Busted by FTP!!! Empty Re: Busted by FTP!!!

Post  PoWdA Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:16 pm

WOW LOL Laughing

I had no idea they would get on you for something like that... LOL...

To be honest, with a guy who donates that much you shouldn't out him.. You don't want him to realize how shitty he is and stop donating do you Very Happy
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:32 pm

PoWdA wrote:To be honest, with a guy who donates that much you shouldn't out him.. You don't want him to realize how shitty he is and stop donating do you Very Happy

I agree - The worst thing to do with a bad player is let them know they're bad. I was just so amazed at his call and so pissed he hit I couldn't stop myself!
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:01 am

Nice work!

That's pretty tame for getting a warning. I don't bother chatting anymore, maybe I'll try to get my chat banned just for fun.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Stallion wrote:Nice work!

That's pretty tame for getting a warning. I don't bother chatting anymore, maybe I'll try to get my chat banned just for fun.

I get banned at 2+2 routinely. The most recent time was because I pointed out to Randy Jensen (who'd just bragged about scamming a scammer for $600) that has actions were still theft, and most likely illegal. Very Happy

He may be a successful pro, and he may be local, but he's still an asshole.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Yea - there were a couple more lines that they didn't include, but there wasn't any bashing besides pointing out that he lost so much. Something like OMG - you're down 1,985! I've never seen anyone down that much playing $3 tourneys! I guess those plays don't always work out for you so well. You can spend the .50 on your next reload fee.

They just pointed out that even though they make that information (net profit/loss) available (is that legal?), you can't tell others. Bastards
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  Wetdog Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am

Mondogarage wrote:

I get banned at 2+2 routinely. The most recent time was because I pointed out to Randy Jensen (who'd just bragged about scamming a scammer for $600) that has actions were still theft, and most likely illegal. Very Happy

He may be a successful pro, and he may be local, but he's still an asshole.

I saw some of that thread and couldn't believe Jensen would pull that shit. Sure he was jerking a scammer around, but there's no great accomplishment in being a thief. I didn't see what you said to him, but it must have been pretty severe to get a temp ban in NVG of all places.

I once got a chat warning at Stars for saying "f off" to a scammer. I didn't use the whole word, just the letter "f", and got the warning. I answered Stars' support that f could be anything and we did have a rather humorous exchange. I told them that from now on I would say to "frist off" if that was acceptable. It was acceptable to them. Very Happy
Wetdog
Wetdog

Location : Circling the drain, dragging everything I can reach with me

http://wetdogpoker.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:34 am

Wetdog wrote: I told them that from now on I would say to "frist off" if that was acceptable. It was acceptable to them. Very Happy

hahahahahahaha

I think what got me banned was that I told Randy that he was an embarassment to NoCo poker, no matter how he managed to luckbox a WPT final table, that I knew a writer at the Greeley Trib (who's a pretty good poker player, btw), who would possibly be interested in writing about how a $1,000,000 poker winner would stoop to steal $600 from a college student, and that the Larimer County Sherrif's Department might be interested in a confessed theft. Something like that. Laughing

Then he came back and said I was just trying to have brush with greatness by invoking his name, and I said something to the effect that I have more greatness in my stool every day, and that winning a big score doesn't make you any better a human being, if you're a shitty human being to begin with. (Actually, what I said was that I'd played music gigs and sporting events with people far more famous than him -- which is true, but not intended as a brag on my part.) And that none of that shit impresses me.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down