Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iveys Trash

5 posters

Go down

Iveys Trash Empty Iveys Trash

Post  ak1971 Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:03 pm

ak1971
ak1971

Back to top Go down

Iveys Trash Empty Re: Iveys Trash

Post  dexman1349 Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:07 pm

$285K for an 8cylinder automatic? Fuck that. I don't care if it's a Mercedes SLR Mclaren, if I'm paying that much for a car it had better have at least a 10 cylinder manual. Laughing
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:55 pm

You actually have a point keith... I mean I didn't know they made auto McClarens.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

When Jenna and I were out in Vegas a couple weeks ago, we exits Caesar's and Floyd Mayweather's SLR was sitting outside and I think it was an automatic also, they must make a manual, but maybe they don't know how to drive a manual. Very Happy

I tried to convince Jenna to hop in the car and drive away with Floyd's but she didn't and neither did I...would have been a nice test run until we got caught.
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Mercedes are generally auto trannies....with how advanced technology has become over the last few years, most manufacturers can make cars that can shift much faster electronically than you ever could on your own....even the VW GTI is faster 0-60 with an auto than a manual and that's only a 22k car..

no offense to anyone, but I would love to see any one of you try to handle a car with as much power as a 4 year old SLR, stick or auto...I would say there is a pretty good chance you end up like Nick Hogan's buddy if you really pushed it.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:52 am

idh78 wrote:
no offense to anyone, but I would love to see any one of you try to handle a car with as much power as a 4 year old SLR, stick or auto...I would say there is a pretty good chance you end up like Nick Hogan's buddy if you really pushed it.

I just hope it's would be quick...don't let me suffer as I try to handle the 600+ horsepower. It would be a hell of a ride while it lasted
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:54 am

I used to be the guy in the Detail department at Christopher's Dodge world that was responsible for the vipers and any of the special Mercedes that would come through.

500 HP vipers really weren't that difficult to control. It's all about steering into the fish-tail. Very Happy
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 am

dexman1349 wrote:I used to be the guy in the Detail department at Christopher's Dodge world that was responsible for the vipers and any of the special Mercedes that would come through.

500 HP vipers really weren't that difficult to control. It's all about steering into the fish-tail. Very Happy

if you turn off all of the electronic aids like traction control....I'm sure these cars could be quite nuts with the pedal to the floor...I drive a 4 banger these days and love it....no tickets in like 3 years after about 6 in the four years prior....and that was only with a 175HP Jetta.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum