Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegas

+2
Scrupboy
ak1971
6 posters

Go down

Vegas Empty Vegas

Post  ak1971 Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:59 am

Headed to Vegas tonight for a last minute trip...Dont know how much poker I will end up playing, but will have a trip report on Monday. Im sure it will involve some $26 cocktails or something
ak1971
ak1971

Back to top Go down

Vegas Empty Re: Vegas

Post  Scrupboy Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 pm

ak1971 wrote:Headed to Vegas tonight for a last minute trip...Dont know how much poker I will end up playing, but will have a trip report on Monday. Im sure it will involve some $26 cocktails or something
Nice! Best of luck!
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Dude! Big stacks!! Chip up!!

And by $26 drinks, I hope you don't mean PBR with a $25 tip....

Have a great time, we look forward to the TR!
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudoswede Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Mondogarage wrote:Dude! Big stacks!! Chip up!!

And by $26 drinks, I hope you don't mean PBR with a $25 tip....

Have a great time, we look forward to the TR!

I think he means $25 PBRs at the Spearmint.
pseudoswede
pseudoswede

Back to top Go down

Vegas Empty Trip Report (long)

Post  ak1971 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 am

Well..as usual my donkey ass has some great stories and a lot of lost money.

Thursday.. Get in an go eat sushi at some place called RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay..awesome sushi and seafood. Little pricey, but definately recommend. Go down to the poker room and play a little 1-2. Pretty boring, until these two English guys sit down and start to staddle ever pot, and I get involved with drinking some sort of blue drink with a bunch of liquor in it with them. Pretty cool guys, one was some Poker Stars pro, as he showed me his diamond poker stars Rolex.
Get completely wasted, but only down about $20.

Friday.. Get a cabana at Mandalay Bay pool. Man I felt like a serious baller. Watched the hot dog eating contest from the cabana, I bet the over on Joey Chesnut which was set at 47 hot dogs..won $20. I think the line was like bet $5 to win $1 or something, but it was so assine/degenerate I had to bet. Watched the fire works at Manadalay..

Saturday..Went over to the Rio..A freaking zoo. watched one of the featured ESPN tables for awhile with Mike Mattusow..nothing too interesting...Played $1-$3NL at the Rio for the afternoon. They allow 'Mississippi Straddles' there during the series, which I guess is putting in a blind on the button, and stealing the SB and getting last action? wierd..people were playing like total maniacs. A guy at our table pissed through about $1500 in a hour..unfortunatley none of it was to me. Went back over to the strip and played $1-$2 at Harrahs..this is where I am completely pissed off at myself. I get K-2d way out of position and get to limp in for $2. the flop comes 5c 6d 9h... super tight old guy who hasnt played a hand in an hour in the SB bets $12. Get a couple of callers so I call. turns a blank (I think ) and he bets $10 get like 4 callers includin myslef. River is the 5d. He imediatley throws out like $60. I only have about $90 left and want to keep playing..so I really think this guy has a boat..and my stupid ass folds..he shows Q -9 d. FUCK!!! yes tell me I am a moron I know. Moral..dont play with a short stack. So Im pissed lose the rest of my cash to hands later on some guy calling me because he knows Im tilting..
Awesome story of the night..My wife and I go to Bills (used to be Barbary Coast) to play some Black Jack at like 3 am. Doing pretty well and at the next table some big guy walks up to play. with some rail thin blonde. My wife goes isnt that that Tito guy from the Celeberty Apprentice?. Its Tito Ortiz (UFC Fighter)) and Jenna Jameson. I tell Jeanna 'hey I love your work!' she blows me a kiss and my wife punches me..awesome!

Well..as normal not alot of quality poker insight as I am a complete and total donkey...best time Ive had in Vegas with withour winning a dime...oh wait I did win my hot dog eating contest bet.... cheers
ak1971
ak1971

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:16 am

ak1971 wrote: I tell Jeanna 'hey I love your work!' she blows me a kiss and my wife punches me..awesome!

If this didn't take you off tilt, I don't know what will.

Sounds like you had an awesome time.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 pm

I stopped reading after the part where I wasn't out there with you.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:50 am

ak1971 wrote: My wife goes isnt that that Tito guy from the Celeberty Apprentice?. Its Tito Ortiz (UFC Fighter)) and Jenna Jameson. I tell Jeanna 'hey I love your work!' she blows me...and my wife punches me..awesome!

Great post, but edited to add even more entertainment value. Shocked
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum