Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time

3 posters

Go down

Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time Empty Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time

Post  dexman1349 Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 am

When - Someday when 6 people want to play something other than holdem. Cards in the air no later than 7 PM (preferably not after a NLHE tourney) but possibly earlier if possible. Let me know if there is a better time for everyone.

Where - Keith's house (Dexman1349) in Aurora, near Colfax and I-225. It's actually very quick to get to my house from just about anywhere in Denver since I live so close to I-70 and I-225.

Who:
1. Dexman1349

What - This is a CASH GAME. Not a tournament. Mixed game. the rules, limits and games are posted below.

Hold em and Omaha/8b are played $.50/1.00 with a $.25 small blind and $.50 big blind with one bet and 3 raises allowed.

Triple Draw will be played $.25/.50 with a single $.25 blind with one bet and 3 raises allowed. (this should give everyone time to get familier with the game without losing thier shirt)**

Stud, Razz, and Stud/8b can be played $.50/1.00 with a $.10 ante, $.25 bring in, and $.50 complete with double bet allowed (if board pairs) and one bet with 3 raises allowed.

All games are limit, there are no no-limit or pot limit games. No wildcards or other variations (baseball, follow the queen, etc), WSOP sanctioned structured poker only. This is a cash game, NOT a tournament! This is going to be an 8 players max per table game. All games are choice. The button will move with the deal (everyone deals) and there will be a seperate "choice button" that will move every 5 hands. When a game is chosen that game is spread for 5 hands and then the choice button is moved to the left and a new game is chosen by whoever received the choice button. All games are 1 opening bet and 3 raises. No sitting out entire games because you do not like the game being spread unless you wish to deal for the duration of the game. 30 minute notice needed before leaving, if you do not want to give 30 minutes before you leave you will not be invited back. You may deal for tips (to get back in the game if you go broke and only if you go broke) if your luck and money are gone! BYOB and NO CRYBABIES. Expect to lose anywhere from $20-$50 in this game. We actually each played with $20 and lasted all of us the entire night.

**If all are comfortable Badugi can be introduced as well with the same betting structure and also if all are comfortable both Triple Draw 2-7 and Badugi can use the exact structure as the flop games. Introducing Badugi is a long shot but if we get a few people interested we can spread it.

Come out and play It should be tons of fun. We've run this game before a few times and went very smooth and was tons of fun. If you want to play post here and I will PM directions and answer any questions! Hope too see you guys there!

Last edited by dexman1349 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time Empty Re: Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time

Post  idh78 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:47 pm

uh oh "other" Keith is hosting another home game....I am going to have to find a way to make this game...
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time Empty Re: Dealer's Choice Game, Some other time

Post  PoWdA Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:37 pm

<- in.

Ian remind me to bring cut cards. I have some if you need them.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm

We need more than 3. Come on guys it'll be fun. Very Happy
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Ok, Ian just cancelled. Danny probably can't make it.

We will reschedule this for some other time.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:33 am

dexman1349 wrote:Ok, Ian just cancelled. Danny probably can't make it.

We will reschedule this for some other time.
Sorry Keith. According to the boss I was already scheduled for a Halloween party. I was going to try to bail at the last minute to go play cards but I figured I would let you know up front that I probably wasn't going to make it.

Next month?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum