Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first ever Triple Draw SNG

2 posters

Go down

my first ever Triple Draw SNG Empty my first ever Triple Draw SNG

Post  idh78 Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:50 am

despite have little clue as to what I was doing, I took down my first ever triple draw SNG last night($1+$.10) and because it was taking so long to fill 5 seats I also managed to get 5th in a $1 45 man NLHE SNG at the same time....how people can play 4+ tables is beyond me..I struggle keeping up with two...

anyway...what are some general starting hand requirements for 2-7 TD? when the limits got higher I was on the short stack and pretty much went with any hand that had a duece and and a 3-7....but once I was able to double through a couple times I backed off a bit....I'm sure I played like a total donk, but it is not all that easy to make a great pat hand in that game...do you stand pat when you have a made 86,87 if your opponents are still drawing? i was surprised to see how many people show down an ace low, a pair or gulp, even a straight....
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

my first ever Triple Draw SNG Empty Re: my first ever Triple Draw SNG

Post  PoWdA Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:24 am

idh78 wrote:despite have little clue as to what I was doing, I took down my first ever triple draw SNG last night($1+$.10) and because it was taking so long to fill 5 seats I also managed to get 5th in a $1 45 man NLHE SNG at the same time....how people can play 4+ tables is beyond me..I struggle keeping up with two...

anyway...what are some general starting hand requirements for 2-7 TD? when the limits got higher I was on the short stack and pretty much went with any hand that had a duece and and a 3-7....but once I was able to double through a couple times I backed off a bit....I'm sure I played like a total donk, but it is not all that easy to make a great pat hand in that game...do you stand pat when you have a made 86,87 if your opponents are still drawing? i was surprised to see how many people show down an ace low, a pair or gulp, even a straight....
read my strat guide!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:25 am

Also I am at work so I will come back to this post later in more detail. That is a very loaded question Smile
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down