Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home game

+2
dexman1349
kkravec
6 posters

Go down

Home game Empty Home game

Post  kkravec Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Just want to thank Danny again for hosting the last game.

Jenna and I would be happy to have everyone over for another game if people are interested. We basically live off I-25 and Lincoln, just south of Park Meadows Dr and 470.

Let's start tossing out dates that people can make it, basically any weekend in May is fine, I doubt the last weekend with it being Memorial Day, but if you are interested, let's get the discussion started.

One potential problem....we don't have a poker table...so if there is someone that would bring one it could help tremendously.
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Home game Empty Re: Home game

Post  dexman1349 Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:52 pm

I can make it just about any weekend except the 10th/11th. I perfer Saturdays, but can usually make it Fridays if that's the concensus.

I'm sure if we can find one of those over-sized Uhaul trucks we might be able to bring Danny's. But it would also depend on the availability of pilot vehicles to help us guide it across town...
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm

I definitely won't make a home game that far away, but have a great one!
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:27 pm

dexman1349 wrote:

I'm sure if we can find one of those over-sized Uhaul trucks we might be able to bring Danny's. But it would also depend on the availability of pilot vehicles to help us guide it across town...
Laughing

I actually returned that table! That thing was huge!

If we have a date I am sure I can scrounge up a table. Wether I have to buy the one I have been wanting to buy anyway or borrow one I can get a table. Don't worry about tables or cards or chips, I have all of that, but Keith and Jenna if you want to host lets just find a date! Right now fridays and weekends are god for me!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:17 am

I also have a table, just no way to get it there....but I am not that far away (Quebec and Arapahoe)
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:27 am

Another question: Will this be another dealer's choice HORSE / 2-7 TD cash game, or are we going to revert into a NLHE tourney? Either way, I'm good. I just was curious.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 am

dexman1349 wrote:Another question: Will this be another dealer's choice HORSE / 2-7 TD cash game, or are we going to revert into a NLHE tourney? Either way, I'm good. I just was curious.
HORSE tourney with choice/triple draw ring game afterward? Cool

The only reason I did not run my game like this was there was only one table. Nobody wants to wait the whole tourney for a ring game to break out.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:45 pm

PoWdA wrote:
dexman1349 wrote:Another question: Will this be another dealer's choice HORSE / 2-7 TD cash game, or are we going to revert into a NLHE tourney? Either way, I'm good. I just was curious.

The only reason I did not run my game like this was there was only one table. Nobody wants to wait the whole tourney for a ring game to break out.

THe only people waiting for the ring game would be the donks who busted out of the tourney. Let them wait, it's tourney time!!
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:47 pm

dexman1349 wrote:
PoWdA wrote:

THe only people waiting for the ring game would be the donks who busted out of the tourney. Let them wait, it's tourney time!!
the best part is the cash game! If there is room for 2 tables then the ring game can get going as soon as 2 or 3 have busted from the tourney!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm not sure we could fit 2 tables in the house...if we wanted to garage it, then we could fit 2 tables. I honestly don't care what we do. Either a NLHE then mixed cash or just mixed cash...maybe we need to add pineapple to the mix Very Happy

We definately don't have enough chairs for 2 tables.

Danny...is there a way to poll people who plan on coming to see if they want a NLHE then cash or just cash?
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrupboy Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:58 pm

kkravec wrote:Either a NLHE then mixed cash or just mixed cash...maybe we need to add pineapple to the mix Very Happy
+1
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:01 pm

kkravec wrote:I'm not sure we could fit 2 tables in the house...if we wanted to garage it, then we could fit 2 tables. I honestly don't care what we do. Either a NLHE then mixed cash or just mixed cash...maybe we need to add pineapple to the mix Very Happy

I'm good with either a NLHE tourney then mixed cash or just mixed cash. If we do mixed cash, we definately have to add pineapple.

kkravec wrote:
Danny...is there a way to poll people who plan on coming to see if they want a NLHE then cash or just cash?

If you create a new thread, near the bottom (under the Preview / Send buttons) there is a "Poll" option. Never used it before, but I know it's there.

Last edited by dexman1349 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:02 pm

I will make a poll... What do you want the options to be? It's your house! Suggest a game or format and that is what is will be! If you want the poll give me the options and I can either add it on this post or put it in a new one.

Would you like to do a HORSE tourney or NL or other?

Also mixed ring or NL or other?

Give me some options for the poll.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Also I think you can create a poll in this thread by editing the original post. Jsut click "edit" and there should be an add poll option.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down