Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace on the River

2 posters

Go down

Ace on the River Empty Ace on the River

Post  PoWdA Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:30 am

I liked this book a lot and just finished it the other day. I really enjoyed the whole way Barry Greenstein put this one together. The first half of the book if mostly about Barry's life, how he became who he is today, and basically what the poker lifestyle is like. The second half is some strategy, not super detailed strategy but different view on different situations. I also liked how the book was full color with full color pictures on every page. I think this book would make a good coffee table book and I think even someone who is not into poker could enjoy at least he first half of this book. I liked it a lot and reccomend it to everyone.

So has anyone else read it?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ace on the River Empty Re: Ace on the River

Post  idh78 Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 pm

PoWdA wrote:I liked this book a lot and just finished it the other day. I really enjoyed the whole way Barry Greenstein put this one together. The first half of the book if mostly about Barry's life, how he became who he is today, and basically what the poker lifestyle is like. The second half is some strategy, not super detailed strategy but different view on different situations. I also liked how the book was full color with full color pictures on every page. I think this book would make a good coffee table book and I think even someone who is not into poker could enjoy at least he first half of this book. I liked it a lot and reccomend it to everyone.

So has anyone else read it?

yes for awhile there I read every poker related book I could get my hands on....strategy related or not....minus the chapter on poker and sexuality....this was a very good read...
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down