Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado Online Poker Tournament Series

Go down

Colorado Online Poker Tournament Series Empty Colorado Online Poker Tournament Series

Post  snowocean Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

i know this site has not been active in a long long time, but figured i would post anyway. i play a monthly tournament organized at milehighpoker.com........i know some of the people here are familar with it. we are starting to talk about playing low limit weekly tournaments online. right now they are being set up on pokerstars and are 5.00 + .50. there are no real rules, other than you buy-in through pokerstars and get paid through pokerstars. the first game is set for this wednesday 9:00 mountain standard time. you can view the lobby under the private tournaments section. the tournament is called 5.50 Weekly 1. the first game will be a mixed holdem format.......next week will probably be plo......would eventually like to get a week of stud, or horse, or draw games. as it stands right now its very much a 'pro nlh' crowd....we will see.

i know powda tried something very similar and was having a hard time attracting good numbers. i am running into the same dilemna(not too surprised)......it looks like we will get around 6-10 people. would be cool if we could average 2 tables a week.

anyways you will need a password to play in these tournaments, so if your interested please e-mail me and i will send you the password. to make things easier i will be using the same password every week.

hope to see you there!!

snowocean
snowocean
snowocean

Back to top Go down

Colorado Online Poker Tournament Series Empty Re: Colorado Online Poker Tournament Series

Post  snowocean Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 pm

i see people are at least viewing this post, so figured i would provide an update.

we got 9 players and decided the winner will choose the format for the next week.......so this upcoming week we will be playing 2-7NL. pm me if interested!
snowocean
snowocean

Back to top Go down