Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loomis Invitational VII

3 posters

Go down

Loomis Invitational VII Empty Loomis Invitational VII

Post  Stallion Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey all, it's that time of year again! Don't let the name fool you, this is pretty much just a bunch of folks getting together to play some golf and poker together. A beverage or two may be consumed as well...

I'll be e-mailing invites to all of those that played last year. If you don't get one and would like to play let me know and I'll get you an invite.

Join us September 12, 2009 for our 7th annual invitational golf and poker championship (seriously, you could be a champion!!!)!

We’ll be playing the Championship 18 hole golf course at Foothills Golf Course again this year. We will once again be playing a two-man (or woman) scramble format. Bring your “A” game!

Immediately following golf we’ll head out to the Loomis house to grill some burgers and brats, then we’ll shuffle up the cards for a $20+$20 rebuy Texas Hold ‘Em tournament.

Golf: Two-man scramble. You may choose your own partner, any team that appears to be running away with the tournament at the turn will be “handicapped” with a 9-iron to the knee cap (kidding). If you don’t have a partner or if you don’t want to play with any of the reprobates that you know will be playing just let us know and we’ll team you up with someone else that you probably won’t like. Limited to 28 players – reserve your spot now. Registration and payment (for golf only) must be received by September 1, 2009.

Poker: This is a $20 buy-in rebuy tournament. One $20 rebuy will be allowed. If you elect to rebuy before the tournament begins you will receive 500 bonus chips. Starting stacks will be T1000 for $20; Those using the early rebuy bonus will start with T2500. Blinds start at 5-10 with 20-minute rounds. This is a rake-free tourney, all buy-ins will be paid out in cash. Number of payouts will depend on total number of players.

Questions? Contact David Loomis

Golf champs on the Rt (Ian is now a 2 time champ!)

Loomis Invitational VII June-Oct2008260

Some random donkey won the poker tourney last year...

Loomis Invitational VII June-Oct2008267
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Loomis Invitational VII Empty Re: Loomis Invitational VII

Post  dexman1349 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am

Don't forget to post the cost to play golf...
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 am

As usual, I will try to make it to poker and not even attempt to play golf. Make sure to bump this thread/send an email as the date gets closer. My email has changed btw. either djlopez101@gmail.com or powda@donkeystakes.com.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Sorry all. I keep cutting off the cost of golf. Golf is $75. That includes green fees, cart and prize pool. I have to have entries and payment for golf by September 1 because I have to pay the golf course in advance.

Danny, I wondered why your e-mail bounced back.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down