Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost won a Razz MTT

2 posters

Go down

Almost won a Razz MTT Empty Almost won a Razz MTT

Post  Mondogarage Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:07 pm

A private FullTilt tourney for bloggers...$22+1 Razz with KO bounties.

Around 85 runners, I managed to take home 2nd place (for about $170), and collect 6-7 bounties in the process.

Only sad part is...if I had finished one spot higher, I'd have been entered into a blogger Tournament of Champions for a WSOP Main Event seat. There's still a few more chances, but it's the ones you fail to capitalize on that you remember the most. Still, the payout was very welcomed.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Almost won a Razz MTT Empty Re: Almost won a Razz MTT

Post  Scrupboy Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Mondogarage wrote:A private FullTilt tourney for bloggers...$22+1 Razz with KO bounties.

Around 85 runners, I managed to take home 2nd place (for about $170), and collect 6-7 bounties in the process.

Only sad part is...if I had finished one spot higher, I'd have been entered into a blogger Tournament of Champions for a WSOP Main Event seat. There's still a few more chances, but it's the ones you fail to capitalize on that you remember the most. Still, the payout was very welcomed.
Nice! It's funny, the look and feel of playing on FullTilt took some time for me to get used to. I've been playing on PokerStars for so long that I had to mentally adjust to play my game on FT. Doesn't really make any sense, but it did effect my game at the beginning.

Anyway, nice job and so close to #1!
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Scrupboy wrote:
Nice! It's funny, the look and feel of playing on FullTilt took some time for me to get used to. I've been playing on PokerStars for so long that I had to mentally adjust to play my game on FT. Doesn't really make any sense, but it did effect my game at the beginning.

Actually, it makes perfect sense to me -- I went through the same thing when I first started playing PokerStars, and the same with Bodog (I'd been on FullTilt for about 18 months before I played either of the other two.) I think people just play better when they're more comfortable with their surroundings, and the particular online interface is a big part of that.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down