Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly

5 posters

Go down

SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly Empty SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly

Post  kkravec Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:20 pm

All I can say is WOW to the last thread...but I'll just repost.

In defense of our last game, there was a great group of people and hanging out with friends or meeting new people was the first and foremost intent of the game...ABSOLUTELY NO CONCERNS OF CHEATING OR COLLUSION WITH IAN OR ANY OTHERS....without further ado....

Jenna and I will host this month and it'll be just a mixed cash game. Same structure as at Danny's place including all the HORSE game, 2-7 triple draw, and added for this month, Pineapple regular and crazy. We'll try to get the card in the air no later than 8pm and if people are more than welcome to arrive at 7 and when we have enough to play, we'll begin.

Thank you in advance Danny for getting a table for us and if there is enough interest, Jenna and I can make 2 tables fit, our problem would be having enough chairs, but we'll be able to figure something out as the day nears and we have a count.

Hold em, Omaha, Omaha/8b, Pineapple, and Crazy Pineapple are played $0.50/$1.00 with a $0.25 small blind and $0.50 big blind with one bet and 3 raises allowed.

Stud, Razz, and Stud/8b will have a $0.10 ante, $0.25 bring in, and $0.50 complete with double bet allowed (if board pairs) and one bet with 3 raises allowed.

With 6 or fewer Triple Draw and possibly Badugi can be introduced.

Triple Draw and Badugi will be played $0.25/$0.50 with a single $0.25 blind with one bet and 3 raises allowed.

Again, none of the house game will be played like follow the queen, baseball, guts...etc

Let us know if you are interested and I'll add names to this post to keep a count and I'll PM you with our address.

In: Jenna, Keith, Keith (dexman), Danny (PoWdA)
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly Empty Re: SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly

Post  idh78 Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:58 pm

I was just informed I have a wedding that day....not sure how that slipped my mind....dammit I was really looking forward to bringing my marked cards and taking $3.85 off the table...with my mechanic skills Very Happy

next thing I know you guys are going to start calling me worm Laughing
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly Empty Re: SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly

Post  Scrupboy Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:43 am

idh78 wrote:next thing I know you guys are going to start calling me worm Laughing
Worm Razz

Sorry all, I can't make it. May is hectic for myself as every weekend is pretty much occupied. I have anniversary (12 years by the way), Youngest daughters birthday, Mothers day, then the old fun Memorial day weekend. I'm not even going to attempt to coax the wife into allowing me to join this game on the same weekend as the anniversary. That would just be a death sentence and that entire weekend is pretty much all hers.

Have a good time all as I know you will miss the potential losses I would have brought. Cool
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 pm

well thats 2 down...

<--- in
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:59 pm

I don't know if I should make it or not. If Ian will be there than I don't want my money swindled from me. Razz

Ok, who am I kidding, I'm in. Very Happy

I talked with Jeff (jc_hammy) and he's not sure if he will make it or not. He indicated that he's interested, but isn't sure of what his schedule holds just yet. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything new (or if he ever plans on coming back here).
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kkravec Mon May 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Less than 2 weeks from the game and only Danny and Keith are confirmed as coming. Should we look to push the game back to early June? Thoughts?
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Tue May 06, 2008 8:08 am

Okay guys, unfortunatley I can no longer make it!

Basically the better half is having her graduation party on the 18th and we are going to have family from out of town staying at our house that I am expected to entertain. I knew about her graduation but was unaware that family members would be coming into town and staying at my house until the other day. This sucks real bad and I wish I could make it but I cannot.

<---- votes for pushing the game back but it is up to Keith and Jenna!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexman1349 Tue May 06, 2008 9:45 am

My bankroll wouldn't object to postponing it if it means more players.

I can still play on the original date but if another one works better for the rest, I'm for that too.

Edit: Location isn't a problem. I have no issues driving to lone tree, lakewood, westminster, whatever, as long as it's in-and-around the metro area.
dexman1349
dexman1349
Admin

Back to top Go down

SAME HOME GAME...NEW THREAD May 17th 8pm hopefully cards fly Empty POSTPONED

Post  kkravec Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

With the inability of many to make the game we'll just push the game back a few weeks and look at hosting in June.

Jenna and I can't make the game on the 10th, but hope all that can have an enjoyable game.
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down