Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pic / Question for PoWda

3 posters

Go down

New Pic / Question for PoWda Empty New Pic / Question for PoWda

Post  Scrupboy Wed May 07, 2008 5:23 pm

So where did you get the new pic? Read on another post that the pic was from the WSOP when you had Humberto to one side and Ted Forrest on the other. Who took the pic?
Scrupboy
Scrupboy

http://pokerzerotohero.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New Pic / Question for PoWda Empty Re: New Pic / Question for PoWda

Post  idh78 Wed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Scrupboy wrote:So where did you get the new pic? Read on another post that the pic was from the WSOP when you had Humberto to one side and Ted Forrest on the other. Who took the pic?

the same people who made it appear that we landed on the moon silent
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  idh78 Wed May 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Scrupboy wrote:So where did you get the new pic? Read on another post that the pic was from the WSOP when you had Humberto to one side and Ted Forrest on the other. Who took the pic?

what would you call that anyway? being caught between a petafile and a retard Razz

although I would bet good money that you never heard "dee shark is coming" even once unless there were cameras around.
idh78
idh78

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Wed May 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Yeah Humberto was weird with his sharks. He had 2 and he only busted them out if he was doing good. It was like a gauge of how he felt about his play. If he won a big pot and felt good about himself he pulled one out. If he got a big stack he pulled the other one out. If his stack started to dwindle or he lost a pot he would pull a shark back. Odd, but I played with him in two events for a combined time of over 10 hours and in both he did the same shit. he also chews gum at the table and purposely switches between chewing vigorously when in a pot to some hands where he doesn't chew at all trying to set off false tells. I stopped trying to figure it out and started ignoring it.

As far as Ted, I place him in the top 3 players in the world. My god that guy is good, even though I ended up crippling him. Sweetest, scariest, awesomest pot in my life. Him and Katja Thater were the two most impressive players I have ever played with ever and it isn't close. Forrest has played 100/200K HE for christ sake.

I got the pic off of the WSOP website. It cost like $70 for the DL. It was a ripoff but at least I have a pic of me playing the WSOP. They have photographers that go around at the start of the tourney taking pictures of every single seat just so they can sell the pictures online at a ridiculous price. When you sit down there is already a card at your seat saying your table and seat #'s and where to go to Dl the pics. There was also one from the 2k event but this one was a less bad looking one so I chose it.

<-- will be there again this year for the $1500 HORSE event.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down