Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartland Poker Tour

+2
kkravec
snowocean
6 posters

Go down

Heartland Poker Tour Empty Heartland Poker Tour

Post  snowocean Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Not sure how everyone feels about the HPT......I personally think its pretty cool.

I downloaded a structure seat and it said Players are allowed to win multiple seats. Seats are transferable. I am assuming this means if you win a seat into the main event you can sell it.

Has anyone on this MB tried this? How much do you typically get? If you are ponying up 340 to play a qualifier and 20% make it then your seat value would be 1700$....do players actually pay this much for a main event seat?
snowocean
snowocean

Back to top Go down

Heartland Poker Tour Empty Re: Heartland Poker Tour

Post  kkravec Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:56 pm

I sold 2 seats during the first HPT and got $1500 each for them, we haven't played in any of the other HPT events so I couldn't tell you if that happened since the first one.
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Yeah seats are transferable like kkravec said. I cashed the first HPT ME at the Gates but barely got to play a few sats the last time they were here. When are they coming back?
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  snowocean Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Late March early April. I won a satellite to one of the qualifiers, but busted pretty early. Thought it was kind of fun and wouldn't mind taking a crack again.....if I qualified for the ME I think I would rather sell the seat then play though.
snowocean
snowocean

Back to top Go down

Post  Stallion Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Yeah, I got in to a qualifier via satellite. Was doing great until I got it all in of the flop with middle set vs. a flush draw against the only person at the table with enough chips to cripple me. I win that hand and I can fold to a ME seat.
Stallion
Stallion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mondogarage Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

And once again, the HPT takes place while I'm on a 4-5 week business trip (well, a trial). tongue

Dammit, one of these days I'll actually get to play one. But I'll have to make it up by going back to the Caesar's Mega Stack Extravaganza this summer, mebbe.
Mondogarage
Mondogarage

http://mondogarage.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  grasshopp3r Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 pm

The HPT just signed a deal with PokerStars and there are online qualifiers running now for $215 for a seat in the Main Event. There are sub-sats for $8.80 into the $215's. I think that the field will be full in July.

grasshopp3r

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 am

grasshopp3r wrote:The HPT just signed a deal with PokerStars and there are online qualifiers running now for $215 for a seat in the Main Event. There are sub-sats for $8.80 into the $215's. I think that the field will be full in July.
Awesome. Definitely going to bring in the international crowd now... Hopefully it doesnt backfire and spark gaming to step in.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grasshopp3r Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm

I don't see the Stars sats any more. I don't know whats up.

They are back up. There are two $8.80 quals to the $215 daily. The $215 to the ME seat runs on Sunday.

grasshopp3r

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWdA Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 am

I don't know if anyone else noticed but there are now direct buy seats to the ME. Too bad I am so busy or I would play.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down