Poker In Colorado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!! Empty The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!!

Post  PoWdA Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:01 am

I don't know if anyone here has a win but this saturday is The Poker Tours fanals!! We are giving away 3 seats to the WSOP tomorrow! The tourney starts @ 11 AM with registration starting at 9 AM. You can still qualify if you can win a tourney tonight! You can find our game at www.thepokertour.net . GL to any who are qualified and those that are still trying!

For those who did not qualify or are looking for a game on Saturday I will be dealing my old game a the Northsore Bar and Grill @ 1PM. No phone sign up but feel free to come down and play! Northshore is located on the southeast corner of chatfield and wadsworth in Littleton. Come down and play!
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!! Empty Re: The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!!

Post  kkravec Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:07 am

Your old game???
kkravec
kkravec

Back to top Go down

The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!! Empty Re: The Poker Tour quarterly event this Saturday!!!

Post  PoWdA Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:13 am

kkravec wrote:Your old game???
I dealt it for nearly a year and recently had to drop the shift as my main job schedule conflicted with it. I ran that game for quite a while and I am hoping to see a bunch of familiar faces.

It is a TPT event.
PoWdA
PoWdA
Admin

https://pokerincolorado.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down